An air purifier is a device that removes or reduces pollution, odors, smoke, and airborne particles from the air. They primarily work by using the principles of physics to create a cleaner environment.
|Top||Blueair Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier for Home 3 Stage with Washable Pre-Filter, Particle, Carbon Filter, Captures Allergens, Viruses, Odors, Smoke, Mold, Dust, Germs, Pets, Smokers, Small Room||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||RabbitAir MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier - Stylish, Efficient and Energy Star (SPA-780A, Black, Odor Remover)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Alen BreatheSmart Classic Large Room Air Purifier Medical Grade Filtration H13 True HEPA for 1100 Sqft, 99.99% Airborne Particle Removal, Captures Allergens & Dust, Allergies/Dust, Graphite||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link HP02 Wi-Fi Enabled Air Purifier,White/Silver||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier with 1,560 sq. ft. Coverage||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier 3 Stages with Two Washable Pre-Filters, Particle, Carbon Filter, Captures Allergens, Odors, Smoke, Mold, Dust, Germs, Pets, Smokers, Large Room||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Honeywell HPA200 HEPA Air Purifier Large Room (310 sq. ft), Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier w/WiFi (SPA-780N, Black, Toxin Absorber)||Prime||Buy Now|
There are numerous uses of air purifiers in households, workplaces, and industries.
Uses of Air purifier at home:
- Air purifiers can be used to remove pollen and microscopic allergens from the air. This helps in protecting people from allergies caused by indoor pollution.
- They are beneficial to those smokers who want to kick out their habit, as they prevent the formation of smoke particles during smoking.
- Air purifiers can be used by people who have pets at home.
- People who suffer from airborne diseases like asthma can use air purifiers in their room to sleep better as they can breathe comfortably.
- It is also helpful for those suffering from airborne viral infections like cold and flu, so that they do not spread the disease to others.
- Air purifiers can also be used to clean the air in a room contaminated with harmful bacteria.
- They are useful in repaving and cleaning up an area so that contaminated soil does not contaminate the surrounding area.
- It is very helpful in removing dust particles from a room and keeps the air fresh.
- These devices help to remove bad odors from the air that have been caused by airborne petrochemical compounds like paint, rubber, or varnish chemicals, and other industrial waste products that are known to accumulate such contaminations into indoor environments
- It is also used in the industrial sector to remove a specific contaminant from the air or for performance improvement in an area.
- It can also be employed in ventilation systems designed to humidify and improve air quality.
- They are effective in removing dust, airborne particles and pollen that are known to cause allergic reactions and a lot of respiratory problems like asthma.
- Air purifiers help remove pollutants like formaldehyde which many people find unpleasant to smell in their houses.
Uses of Air purifiers at a workplace or in industries:
- EHS (ergonomic health and safety) initiatives can be used, especially those involving dislocation and crowding due to shifting work conditions or working night shifts.
- It is used to reduce smoking-related illness such as COPD, SAD (Autonomic Dysreflexia), emphysema, and lung cancer.
- It is used to remove airborne particles that cause air pollution in an industrial environment.
- Its beneficial in removing all types of pollutants from the workplace, such as dust, smoke, and soot, since they can be harmful to workers at a workplace.
- It is useful for removing air pollutants like formaldehyde and benzene, which are found in high quantities in factories, workshops, and indoor environments.
- It helps improve indoor air quality by cleaning up hazardous gases (formaldehyde), smoke particles, dust, and odors.
- It can help improve the health of employees and may help reduce workers’ compensation claims.
- Used to improve the air quality in a workplace to increase worker productivity.
- It removes toxic chemicals from the indoor environment like benzene, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, pesticides, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It also provides relief from the symptoms caused by these chemicals.
- Can be used in large workplaces such as factories and at home for people sensitive to dust mites or odors.
In conclusion, we can say that an air purifier does many things besides removing the pollutants from the air we breathe every day in and around our homes and workplaces. It can also remove some air pollutants harmful to our health and control the growth of bacteria, mold and viruses that can cause diseases.
1. Which type of air purifier would be best for me?
It depends on what you want to achieve with your air purifier. There are many different types and brands, so it is very difficult to say “the best” type. The best way is to choose a type that depends on what you want the air purifier to do for you. That can be very helpful in helping you decide what type of air purifier you want to buy for yourself.
2. Why do I need an air purifier?
Air pollution levels in some cities have reached hazardous levels, which can cause health issues like respiratory problems, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, and allergic reactions (among others). This is because some of the pollutants in the air are formed from a combination of gases, dust, particles, and smoke. These can cause illnesses such as cancer, bronchitis and asthma. Thus, people have started to use air purifiers to help them breathe cleaner and healthier air.
3. How does an air purifier work?
An air purifier is a very simple device consisting of 3 main parts: a fan, filter element, and a power source. The fan is responsible for creating large volumes of clean air with which you can breathe comfortably. The filter removes or reduces particles from the clean air so that they are not breathed by you when you inhale it into your lungs.